1. To enter the competition, entrants must post an image of their best Wildfire meal to Instagram and tag with #wildfireauckland and @nz_wildfire. Entrants must follow the NZ_Wildfire Instagram account and Like the Wildfire Princes Wharf account to participate.
2. The image must have been captured on or after 6th November 2015 and before 1st December 2015 and must be of a meal from the Churrasco dining or A La carte option.
3. Once contacted on Instagram, the winner will have 14 days to respond with their contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org where they will receive confirmation of their $50 voucher. If after 14 days the Promoter has not been contacted, the voucher will be forfeited and thejudge, at their discretion, will choose another winner.
4. The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 and the winner may be required to provide proof of age.
5. Employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies or the employees’ family and household members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
6. This competition will commence at 15:00 NZST on 5th November 2015 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 30 November 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, posted late, misdirected, and incorrect, garbled or fail to reach the Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
7. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize. The first 31 winners will be counted at the discretion of a judge (namely, a representative of WIldfire Restaurant) and the winners will be notified via Instagram and/or facebook
8. Certain correctly completed entries will appear on the Wildfire Restaurant Instagram profile and on Wildfire Princes Wharf facebook page. The images and user handles may be featured in a weekly round-up of entries on Instagram and/or Facebook. Throughout the competition, the general public can vote, for their favourite entry using the Instagram ‘like’ button. This, however, will not determine the winner.
9. The prize for the first 31 entries is $50 Wildfire Restaurant Voucher. Associated costs and responsibilities to be borne by the winner include travel costs to Wildfire Restaurant where needed and meal purchases
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter has arranged this competition in good faith and, to the extent permitted by law, does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences arising from entry to, or failure to enter the competition.
12. To the extent that any entry makes use of any third party materials for a picture, these entries will be disqualified.
13. If due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control or if the Promoter deems it necessary to suspend or cancel the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to do so, without incurring any liability to any entrant participating in this competition.
14. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
15. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter and its affiliate companies a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant the Promoter these rights, please do not submit materials to the competition.
16. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
17. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
18. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
19. The winners agrees to take part in any reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
20. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with New Zealand law.
21. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter is Wildfire Restaurant. The Promoter may be contacted at email@example.com
23. The $50 Voucher can be redeemed at anytime after January 1st, 2016 until 31st of May 2016